Two of my most requested tutorials are everyday hairstyles and half updos.
This hairstyle is a little more delicate than your typical everyday style, but I think it's so beautiful and wearable for so many different occasions.
This look was from @hairandmakeupbysteph onInstagram inspired; She always posts the most beautiful styles. I hope you enjoy the tutorial and let me know what you think in the comments. Thank you for watching! Xoxo, missy
Half above double-wrapped braids Supplie:
- 1 "curling iron
- Medium hairspray
To prepare my hair for this style, I rolled everything away from my face with a 1 "curling iron.
- Step 1 / Start by parting the hair on the right side, although you could divide it wherever you prefer.
- Step 2 / Split up all the hair to frame the face and then a larger section on the heavy side of the part and cut these hairs out of the way.
- Step 3 / Take a small section near the part and divide it into three smaller parts.
- Step 4 / Create a FrenchBraid that crosses the side strands over the middle strand as you work new sections into the braid and down towards the left temple.
- Step 5 / Now weave the cut a little further down and then go back over the braid and gently pull the edges to make it a little bit fuller.
- Step 6 / Slide a hair clip over the floor and straighten all hair strands with hairspray.
- Step 7 / Let the front part of the hair and create a fishtail French braid. So take a section near the part and divide it into two parts.
- Step 8 / Cross over small sections from one side to the other as you insert new sections into the mesh until it reaches the left temple.
- Step 9 / Now just put hair on the left side of the braid until the braid reaches the left ear.
- Step 10 / Then braid the section to the floor before pulling on the edges to make it fuller.
- Step 11 / Slide a hair clip over the floor to prevent it from dissolving.
- Step 12 / Now make a second French braid with the hair on the right side of the head until it lies about an inch above the right ear.
- Step 13 / Braid the rest of the section to the ends and slide a hair clip over the floor.
- Step 14 / Now take part of the hairon the right side below the previous braid and braid this part in a regular fishtail braid, divide it into two parts, take small pieces from one side and cross them to the other side all the way down to the bottom.
- Step 15 / Go back over the mesh, pull the edges to make it fuller, and slide a hairpin across the floor.
- Step 16 / Next, put all four braids around the back of your head.
- Step 17 / Create a gap in the left braid with the top two braids and pull the right braid through the gap before attaching the braids to the head.
- Step 18 / Then take the bottom twoBraids, create a gap in the right braid and pull the left braid through the gap, and then insert it with bobby pins against the head.
- Step 19 / Remove the bobby pins from the ends of the braids and brush through them.
- Step 20 / Adjust everything with hairspray.