Who is ready to take her messy bun a notch?
I love my hair during the hotThis is a great way to keep all those little baby hairs out of the way. If you've tried this style with a braid, you'll love the look of three. Get ready for the compliments! Thank you for reading! xo, missy
Three Dutch Braids High Bun Supplies:
- Clip for cutting hair
- Medium hairspray
Three Dutch Braids High Bun Instructions:
- Step 1 / Split a piece of hair from the ears to the crown and tie the front hair out of the way.
- Step 2 / Spread 1 "hair over the back of the head and cut off the side hairs.
- Step 3 / f Take a small section near the neck and divide it into three sections for the braid.
- Step 4 / Make a Dutch braid and add hair until the braid reaches the top of the head.
- Step 5 / Braid the section a little further down and slide a hair clip over the ends.
- Step 6 / Release the hair on the left side and repeat the same steps to create a second Dutch braid.
- Step 7 / Repeat the same steps a third time by creating another Dutch braid with the hair on the right side of the head.
- Step 8 / Combine all hair together at the top of the head.
- Step 9 / Remove the bobby pins from the ends of the braids.
- Step 10 / Wrap a hair band over the hair, then spread the ponytail around the hair band and wrap it twice over the hair to form the base of the bun.
- Step 11 / Insert the hair to the left in the hair band in front of the bun
- Step 12 / Stick all parts of the bun that stick out and put everything with hairspray.
The article Three Dutch Braids High Bun first appeared on MISSY SUE.